How to support my small, local business over lockdown
Lockdown and the Coronavirus pandemic have affected everyone’s lives in a variety of different ways, but small business owners like me, have been hit especially hard during this period. Despite long periods of “temporary closed” status and daily struggle, I’m fighting to survive and for the opportunity to be able to offer you my services again. I’m counting on local community and solidarity spirit more then ever and asking you now to support my business in this challenging times.
The good news is that there are plenty of ways to help out, even from the comfort of your own home.
Please see a few ideas how you can help support my small photographic businesses during lockdown and beyond.
- Shop local if you want to support local businesses and buy local products
- Leave a good review – the majority of shoppers use reviews to determine which services to purchase, and on average, read 7 reviews before trusting a business. Proving that giving a good rating or review on Google or social media is an easy way to raise the profile of a brand and persuade new customers to give them a go! write Google review for Photo Studio Balbriggan
- Buy a gift card – If you want to help a business but don’t need their product or service immediately, buying a gift card is a great way to support them and show loyalty. It will help them navigate this uncertain and difficult period, aiding footfall post covid-19, whilst lending a helping hand now.
- Try to reschedule instead of cancelling, where possible – If you have made a booking, instead of cancelling, look to reschedule when restrictions have been lifted. This is a great way of keeping the business going, whilst giving you something to look forward to when this is all over!
- Spread the word – It’s worth keeping in mind that financial support is not the only way to help: simply telling a friend about a brand or following/ sharing/ liking a company’s social media helps much more than you would think.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter, With appreciation
Kasia – your local photographer