COVID-19 YOUR SAFETY IN THE STUDIO HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR TOP PRIORITY
HOW WE KEEP YOU SAFE
- Hand washing before, during and after the session – How to wash your hands properly see video here
- Hand sanitizer available for use during the session
- Used outfits, props, fabrics are cleaned between every session
- limited daily photo sessions with deep cleaning in between including props and baby outfits steaming and disinfecting.
- Face masks available
- On entry, we may check your body temperature – readings taken with infrared thermometer, no touch
HOW YOU CAN KEEP THE STUDIO SAFE
- Only immediate family members to attend the studio session
- All family members must be without illness for at least 72 hours priori to your studio session
- Use non-contact greeting methods
- Use card or online payments
- You might be ask to remove your shoes before you enter studio space and only bring the essentials with you into the studio
- No outside props allowed
- We provide safe stroller/buggy parking area at the ground floor of the building
- Wash and sanitize your hands on arrival
Do you have these symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Joint and muscle pain
Have you had exposure to a confirmed COVID-19 patient?
Please advice us immediately, both prior to and for 14 days following your session. Update on COVID-19 symptoms here.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
It is only natural for you to feel worried about your family and especially with a new infant or elderly family members.
We would like to reassure you that we are taking all precautions to safeguard clients, as we have always done.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
We take necessary precaution, cause we care
How to Order.
In the Client Area you can order prints, digital negatives and other items – included in the session offer or additional ones.
1. Go to Photo Studio Balbriggan website. Address: www.photostudiobalbriggan.com
2. Select “Clients Area” from main menu, then find your online gallery with preview photos among other galleries
3. Click to enter your gallery. If your gallery is private, it will ask for your password (when the gallery is ready we send the password via text to the phone number listed on your photo release form – the one you entered on the day of your photo session). If your gallery is public, no password is required.
4. At the top of your preview gallery, you will see:
- expiry date – you can place your order until that day,
- details of the photo session offer/deal purchased –> important information what is included in your deal (paid with session purchase),
- thumbnails of your preview photos, which can be displayed on one or more pages. Please note that thumbnails don’t show the full photo.
5. If you see a photo that you like and want to order it, you need to enter the full photo display mode – click on the thumbnail. In this mode you can:
- see the title
- share the photo on the social media (sharing is allowed only with the photo credit to Photo Studio Balbriggan)
- download the preview (you are not allowed to print previews, these photos are prepared only in the screen resolution that is not suitable for print)
- select the product type
- enter your comments (see below for additional information)
6. To order:
- select product type – included in the offer (select this if you want to order this as part of the deal), or anything else (photo or canvas prints etc.) if you want to order additional items.
- select product to specify additional details (i.e. size),
- product options (if available – for example: “paper matte” or “paper gloss”),
- comment – use this box to specify your editing preferences such as: black & white, sepia, closeup, reduce skin redness etc… and other instruction which help us to make your photo as you like. NOTE: We accept only written edit instructions placed at the time of the order.
At the end click “Add to basket” button.
7. After you checked all previews and added all products to the basket, go to the Cart. There you can:
- review the order and modify quantities (if required),
- enter the discount code (if you have one),
- continue to checkout
8. In the checkout – you can confirm your contact details, address, select the shipping and the payment method, enter any additional order notes, agree to T&Cs and complete your purchase.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact your photographer:
Kasia: Ph 0857522864 email@example.com
Viktoria: Ph 0876739303 firstname.lastname@example.org