Measures in photo studio for all our safety
COVID-19 Safety Rules
COVID-19 YOUR SAFETY IN THE STUDIO HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR TOP PRIORITY
HOW WE KEEP YOU SAFE
- Before studio meeting or photo session Pre Studio Visit Covid19 Questionnaire Self-Declaration must be completed and summited separately for each person. Online version is available here.
- Hand washing before, during and after the session – How to wash your hands properly: see video here
- Hand sanitizer available for use during the session
- Used outfits, props and fabrics are cleaned between every session
- Limited daily photo sessions with deep cleaning in between including prop and baby outfit steaming and disinfecting
- We wear face masks/face coverings during the session
- On entry, we may check your body temperature – readings taken with infrared thermometer, don’t touch
HOW YOU CAN KEEP THE STUDIO SAFE
- Only immediate family members can attend the studio session
- All family members must be without illness for at least 72 hours prior to your studio session
- Use non-contact greeting methods
- Use card or online payments
- You might be ask to remove your shoes before you enter studio space and only bring the essentials with you into the studio
- Face masks available
- No outside props allowed
- We provide a safe stroller/buggy parking area at the ground floor of the building
- Wash and sanitize your hands upon arrival
Do you have these symptoms?
- a fever (high temperature – 38 degrees Celsius or above) – including having chills
- a new cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
- shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- runny or blocked nose
- nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea
- aches and pains or tiredness
- sore throat
You may not have all of these symptoms or your symptoms may be mild. Symptoms may vary for different age groups or variants of the virus. It can take up to 14 days for symptoms to show.
Have you had exposure to a confirmed COVID-19 patient?
Please advise us immediately, both prior to and for 14 days following your session. Update on COVID-19 symptoms here.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
It is only natural for you to feel worried about your family and especially with a new infant or elderly family members.
We would like to reassure you that we are taking all precautions to safeguard clients, as we have always done.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
We take necessary precaution, because we care